Lifepak 1000 on 2 is a physio device which is features with advanced capabilities that can help change lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care. It is a rigorously drop-tested device and bumpers. Moreover, it is designed with to ride along in any vehicle without any damage from consistent vibrations and other movement. As a manufacturer, supplier and service provider, we offer this Lifepak 1000 on 2 to our customers at market leading rates.
- Lifepak 1000 with 3 lead ECG cable & rechargeable battery - Physio Control - USA
- 5 year OEM warranty
Features and Benefits
Lifepak 1000 with 3 lead ECG cable & rechargeable battery Physio Control - USA
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a full range of energy up to 360 joules.
- Highly configurable to adapt to resuscitation protocol with cprMAX™ technology and download package, CODESTAT™.
- Upgradable platform to meet resuscitation needs.
- Logical, natural interface with large intuitive screen.
- Advanced lithium ion battery technology with displaying battery gauge provides more power for patients.
- Non-rechargeable battery can deliver over 425 shocks.
- IPX water and dust resistance 5,5.
5 year OEM warranty
The BLS Basic Life Support program enables everyone to handle & perform CPR, use an AED & provide basic first aid in case of a medical emergency. Most people will eventually find themselves in a situation requiring it, either for another person or for their loved ones. Thousands of lives can be saved across India if companies get their personnel trained in BLS.
Target Audience: All employees particularly ERT members working across various industries, hotels, construction infrastructure companies, schools, day care centre, NGO’s.
Program coverage: CPR, AED, Choking, Handling Cuts, Burns, Eye injury, Hypothermia, Seizures, Patient transportation techniques, Recovery positions & more.
Duration: Ideally the first training must be scheduled for a 2 full day’s followed by 1 day refresher program every year. Alternatively the minimum suggested time for training is 1 day.
Investment: Merquri Medica charges INR 25000 for a batch size of 30 participants. The training fee includes the fee for the lead trainer & support trainer, along with a first aid kit for each participant. The cost also include props like manikins 1:5 ratio, disinfectants, AED trainer & other equipments used for practice & demonstration.
Faculty: Merquri Medica’s faculty are NRC Certified Instructors from the National Resuscitation Council of Singapore or health care providers certified by AHA or BLS trained instructors from other renowned institutions.